12V 80 Amp Lithium Battery Charger Inteli-Power® 9100L Series
Input: 105-130 VAC 50/60 Hz.
Output: 14.6 Volts VDC 80-Amps
Dimensions: 11.65”L x 7.38”W x 3.6”H
Weight: 7.5 lbs.
Standard features on all models:
• Reverse battery protection protects converters
from damage resulting from improper (reverse)
battery lead connection.
• Units deliver filtered DC power to the Lithium Ion
Batteries to ensure their built-in electronic
balancing circuits operate properly.
• Electronic current limiting automatically
reduces output voltage when maximum
capacity is exceed. Protects your investment.
• Low line voltage protection automatically shuts
converter down if input voltage is insufficient.
• Variable speed intelligent cooling fan
automatically monitors converter temperature
and activates fan at speed required.
• High voltage protection protects converter from
spikes or surge of voltage over 135V.
• Automatic thermal protection reduces converter
output to safe levels when unit temperature
exceeds pre-set limits and protects converter
from damage due to excessive heat.
• Output Voltage can be FACTORY ADJUSTED
to meet OEM requirements for various Lithium
Ion Battery Chemistries and Voltages. Standard
“L” Series Voltages are set for 14.6- Volts to
meet requirements for Lithium Iron Phosphate
batteries. Other chemistries may require
• The PD9100L Series can be wired in parallel
to charge at much higher current rates. They
can also be wired in Series/Parallel to charge
36, 48, 60, 72 and higher Voltage Battery packs
at high charge rates.
• 2 year limited warranty.
• US Patents: 5,687,066 and 5,600,550 and
We Also Recommend